Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 1


Great Blue Heron, Stage 2
Oil,  20x35 on wood board

What better way to start the new year than with a 30 Day Painting Challenge!  Artist Leslie Saeta is graciously hosting a 30 Paintings in 30 Days painting challenge to jump start all artists on the road to a prolific 2014.  Over 270 artists have decided this year to take up the challenge and post daily paintings to Leslie's blog for the next 30 days. I started Blue Heron in mid-November and decided that I would revisit him today.  I was not able to complete his portrait today; I need to add in the legs and the details on the beak, neck and the background.  

I hope you will enjoy following the the 30 Day Challenge this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...