Thursday, May 16, 2013

Suzu - Stage 4 - FINAL


I was so disappointed that I could not post this last night.  I came down to find the rainbow beach ball of doom spinning on my screen, though nothing else was moving - CRASH! I tried restarting and that did not help. My husband tried to "repair" the drive and it could not complete the repair.  So, tonight our computer is checked in at the Apple store and we are hoping they can diagnose the problem.  In the mean time, my son, who is away at college, graciously allowed me to use his computer to post this to you.

So here is the Final Suzu.  The face is thinned out, the mouth is smaller, and the ears are a darker tone.  Her eyes are a wild black.  It wasn't until after we got her home and got some antibiotics for her eyes that I noticed that they were actually a light icy green. My next portrait of Suzu will have to be one that shows her pretty eyes in their calm and soothing state.

I hope you enjoyed the Stages of Suzu!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...