Monday, February 20, 2012

Clouds #1


I have so many photos of clouds that I have been dying to paint but haven't until now.  We have a long, green corridor in the new part of our building which my co-worker has dubbed "The Green Mile."  I was granted permission to hang my work there and when I mentioned it to my co-worker, she thought that maybe other artists we work with would like to hang their work too.  We got permission to open it up to other artists and my co-worker has now dubbed the space The Green Mile Gallery.  I decided on the loose theme of "Clouds" for our first exhibit so that I would have an excuse to do this piece.  I am really looking forward to the announcement going out this week in the office because I can't wait to see what my co-workers will come up with -- so many of them have secret lives as artists.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...